Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe as an easier way to make goulash. It tastes better than the kind I made with tomato sauce!
- 8 ounces routini pasta
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes. Drain.
- Stir in cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low, and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
I was looking for a recipe where I had all of the ingredients & this one fit the bill. It turned out to be a bit on the bland side. I added some diced onion & red bell pepper since I had them on hand as well. I think this would be a good choice for a family with small children.