1/5 Photos of Mom's Ham 'n Biscuit Casserole
This is good old fashioned comfort food. A great way to use up leftover ham. Prep time includes making the biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make your biscuits but don't bake them yet. (I use my Mom's Buttermilk Biscuits).
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees, grease a 9 x 12 casserole or pyrex dish.
- 3Make the biscuits and set them in the pan.
- 4Saute onions, celery and oil.
- 5Stir in flour and slightly brown, being careful not to burn.
- 6Stir in milk a little at a time and add soup.
- 7Bring to a boil, turn down heat and add the ham and lemon juice, stir.
- 8Pour over the biscuits and bake about 30 minutes or until biscuits are done. (I put a jelly roll pan underneath in case it rises too much.).
- 9Let casserole set for 5 minutes or so before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Ham 'n Biscuit Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 725.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g