Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was shared with me by my mom. This is THE BEST potato salad I have ever had! Whenever we have family get-togethers, I always ask my mom to bring this salad! The vegetables add such a nice refreshing crunch. My mom also likes to add 1/4 cup diced green pepper and 1/4 cup diced cucumber, but I prefer it without.
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced raw carrot
- 1⁄4 cup sliced raw radish
- 1⁄4 cup diced raw celery
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Boil potatoes, with skins on, until tender.
- Drain and allow potatoes to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, remove skins and cut into bite-size cubes.
- Meanwhile, dice onion, carrot, radish, and celery.
- Mix ingredients for dressing and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine potatoes, vegetables, and 2 sliced hard boiled eggs.
- Pour dressing over and mix well to combine.
- Top with remaining sliced egg and sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Nice recipe! Exactly what I was looking for. Added 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp parsley & 1 tsp mustard. The colors of the radish and carrots made it look just like it tasted- GREAT!
Delicious! Thanks for posting!
This was a very different potato salad for me. I had never heard of putting carrots or radishes in one. The results were unamious..everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing!