Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This a type of mock chicken wings for those of us watching calories but love those wings!
Make and share this Mock Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken thighs in half.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together for the marinate / sauce.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in half of the marinate / sauce for 2 hours or overnight.
- Roll the chicken into rounds (to resemble a wing) and place on a cookie sheet tightly together to hold shape.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- Then place on a pre heated barbeque grill brushing them with the remaining sauce and grill up to10 minutes to add the "wings flavor" turning them so they don't burn.