Recipe by hollybrunner
This a type of mock chicken wings for those of us watching calories but love those wings!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 12 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken thighs in half.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together for the marinate / sauce.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in half of the marinate / sauce for 2 hours or overnight.
- Roll the chicken into rounds (to resemble a wing) and place on a cookie sheet tightly together to hold shape.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- Then place on a pre heated barbeque grill brushing them with the remaining sauce and grill up to10 minutes to add the "wings flavor" turning them so they don't burn.