1/3 Photos of Mocha Fudge Pudding Cake
Don't let the list of ingredients keep you from trying this recipe. It's actually pretty quick to throw together, and fairly simple. This recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a 9x13 pan if you need 12-16 servings, which is what I usually do. You can serve it with a scoop of ice cream or sorbet if you'd like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Mix first 8 ingredients together in bowl, and place in greased 9x9 baking pan.
- 3Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa. Pour mixture on top of the batter in the pan, using a spoon to spread it evenly.
- 4In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup hot water, and 1 tablespoon instant coffee. Stir to dissolve coffee. Add 1 tablespoon butter. Stir until butter is completely melted. Pour mixture over the cake batter.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes, or until cake is done (it should spring back when touched).
- 6Let cool for about 30 minutes. When ready to serve, cut into squares and spoon some of the chocolate pudding over the top of each serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Fudge Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 457.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 89.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g