Hershey's Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chocolate pudding cake paradise! From Hershey's Classic Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter. Pour hot water over top. Do NOT stir!
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let stand 15 minutes; spoon into dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over the top.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION