Fudge Pudding Cake
photo by Lennie
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, first amount of cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and oil.
- Mix together with a spoon and scrape into an 8-inch casserole that is fairly deep.
- In the same bowl, mix brown sugar and second amount of cocoa together.
- Add hot water (not boiling).
- Stir to dissolve sugar, then pour over batter but DO NOT stir.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes; batter should have risen above the sauce and be firm to the touch.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!