Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family and friends all love this dip. I'm always asked to bring it to whatever is going on.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- Fritos corn chips, scoops
- Slice off the top of the loaf, lengthwise and scoop out the inside of the bread. (Reserve for dipping).
- Combine remaining ingredients (except scoops) blending well and spoon mixture into loaf.
- Replace the top of the loaf and wrap well in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400* for 1 hour.
- Unwrap loaf carefully, remove top and serve with reserved bread and scoops.