Mississippi Sin Dip - Low Fat - Weight Watcher Friendly
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 16 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 ounces light onion and cream cheese with chives
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup extra-lean ham, diced (5%)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- dice up ham then mix all ingredients together.
- buy a loaf of round bread and clean it out to use as a bowl.
- bake in bread bowl for 1 hour at 350 degrees. wrap it in tin foil when baking.
- I serve this with the insides of the bread bowl and reduced fat wheat thins.
- this is a weight watchers recipe and your family will never suspect.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!