Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
These are the best Deviled Eggs I have ever tried. I usually have to double this recipe because they are gone almost as soon as I put them out.
- 12 hardboiled egg, peeled and chilled
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml well-drained pickle relish (I use sweet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks, and reserve whites.
- Mash yolks until smooth.
- Combine yolks, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, and mix until smooth.
- Stir in onion, and pickle relish.
- Spoon mixture into center of egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.