Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm bringing back an oldie but a goodie: Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Desserts! This recipe creates the perfect sweet treats for any occasion. I bring them to potlucks frequently and they are always a huge hit!
- 2 lbs strawberries
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 individual graham cracker pie crust
- Add 1 pound of strawberries, cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and powdered sugar to a food processor and process until a smooth mixture is created. *This may need to be done in two batches depending on the size of your processor.
- Cut the bottom corner off of a large plastic bag and fill it with the strawberry mixture. Use bag to squeeze mixture into individual graham cracker pie crusts.
- Garnish each dessert with a single sliced strawberry.