1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Individual Cinnamon infused cheescakes with a pumpkin pie frosting. Perfect for fall gatherings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs or 1 cup graham cracker
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1To Make Gingersnap Crust:.
- 2Prepare 12 baking cups with paper liners, or grease with cooking spray. In a separate bowl, whisk together the three crust ingredients until well blended. Scoop 1 packed tablespoon of crust into each baking cup, and press down to pack firm. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove and set aside.
- 3To Make Cinnamon Cheesecakes:.
- 4Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Begin to boil a large kettle or pot of water for the water bath.
- 5In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup plus 2 Tblp. sugar, then mix on medium-speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, fully incorporating each before adding the next. Make sure to scrape down the bowl in between each egg. Add heavy cream, vanilla and cinnamon, and mix until smooth. Do not overmix. Pour batter into each crust-prepared baking cup until 3/4 full.
- 6Once your kettle or pot of water is boiling, carefully place a large baking dish on the lower rack of your oven and pull the rack out a few inches towards you, and then pour the water into it. (Or use your best judgment on how to do this without burning yourself. I just heat the water in a kettle, which is very easy to pour into the pan.) This will create a water bath that will give off lots of steam while the cheesecake bakes.
- 7Then place the cheesecake pan in the oven, and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the edges appear to be set and the center still has a slight jiggle to it. Turn off the oven and open the oven door slightly for 5 minutes. Then remove the pan and place on a cooling rack until completely cooled. Top with pumpkin pie frosting.
- 8To Make Pumpkin Pie Frosting:.
- 9Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean. Remove and let cool, then refrigerate.
- 10When ready to "frost" the cheesecakes, remove the pumpkin pie and spoon the filling into a piping bag. Use as you would regular frosting.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cinnamon Cheesecakes With Pumpkin Pie Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.8
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 334.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g