1/2 Photos of Million Dollar Potatoes
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Southern Living; family favorite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes, and rub with oil.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- 3Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- 4Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- 5Mash pulp; stir in butter, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 6Stuff shells with potato mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake potatoes at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Million Dollar Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g