- 6 medium baking potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 59.14 ml milk
- 4.92 ml chopped parsley
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes, and rub with oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp; stir in butter, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff shells with potato mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake potatoes at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.