Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Everybody loves this.
- 591.47 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 158.51 ml evaporated milk
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow creme
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Line 9 inch square or 13x9 inch pan with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and chocolate chips; blend until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into buttered, foil-lined pan.
- Cool to room temperature. Score fudge into 36 squares.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge.
- Using large knife, cut through scored lines.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yum, fudge! This reminds me of the fantasy fudge in every way, but a lighter version using the milk chocolate chips and not as intensely chocolate, but still delicious! Thanks for sharing your recipe :) Made for PAC Fall 09