Recipe by MizzNezz
This creamy fudge goes fast! It truly is delicious.
Top Review by BarbaraK
This fudge is delicious. I made this as well as recipe 2189 for the folks I work with and have received comments like (and I am not making this up) "this is the best freaking fudge I have ever had", this is like chocolate frosting without the cake". Both recipes have been enjoyed. Thanks Inez for another great recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8x8in baking dish with foil.
- In heavy saucepan, combine sugar,milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring.
- Continue to boil,stirring for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows,choc chips, nuts, and vanilla.
- Stir hard until all is smooth.
- Pour into pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.