Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this pizza because I made a Buffalo style pizza that was too spicy for the kiddos. They loved the combo of Alfredo and Barbecue sauce!
- 1 mama mary's prepared pizza crust
- 88.74 ml ragu light alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese (or eyeball it till it looks like enough to cover crust)
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 170.09 g packagetyson oven roasted diced chicken breasts
- 88.74 ml barbecue sauce
- 113.39 g can mushrooms
- 63.78 g can black olives, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, minced
- 59.16 ml cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl mix chicken cubes with barbecue sauce and set aside.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on prepared pizza crust and top with 1/2 the mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken cubes, onions, mushrooms, black olives and cilantro. Finish with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes or until crust is brown.