Recipe by Hill Family
This is great right out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of cool whip.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled back for 3 serves and didn't add sugar to the peaches as I feel the fruit is sweet enough but we thoroughly enjoyed this easy to do dessert, thank you Hill Family, made for Photo Tag tag game.
- 1 quart peach
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the peaches and sprinkle with cinnamon
- and sugar. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 8x8
- baking dish in oven with the butter in it to melt.
- Mix flour, sugar, milk and baking powder in
- blender or mixing bowl. Pour batter over the melted butter. Spoon peaches over batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.