1/2 Photos of Mignon's Peach Cobbler
1 hr 15 mins
Hill Family's Note:
This is great right out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of cool whip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the peaches and sprinkle with cinnamon
- 2and sugar. Set aside.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 8x8
- 4baking dish in oven with the butter in it to melt.
- 5Mix flour, sugar, milk and baking powder in
- 6blender or mixing bowl. Pour batter over the melted butter. Spoon peaches over batter.
- 7Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mignon's Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g