1/5 Photos of Mifgash Mushrooms
This is a favorite of our from a local restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onion in the oil until golden.
- 2Add the mushrooms and continue sauteing for an additional 5 minutes.
- 3Add the soup mix, the black pepper and the paprika.
- 4Add enough water to make a sauce.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce has reached the desired thickness.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mifgash Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: