photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to a large pan and bring to medium high heat.
- Add portabella and white button mushrooms and cook until lightly colored, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add oyster mushrooms and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and green onions stirring until garlic is softened.
- Add white wine and deglaze the pan.
- Add parsley and reduce heat to simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; and remove from heat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!