Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons curry
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 7 ounces coconut milk, 1/2 can
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Mix chicken thru cayenne pepper in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on high until almost done, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and tomato paste. Cover with plastic wrap and cook 10-12 minutes stirring a few times.
- Serve over rice.
Another Cookie Monster recipe that is a winner at our house. It's a great recipe for chicken breasts - great made in the mico wave as well as on the stove top. Am always surprised to find how perfectly tomato paste works in recipes I least expect to find it in! This is very good with rice as well as with the wide pasta.We thank you for a new to us recipe that has already had a rerun!