Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
my mother found this recipe in one of her cookbooks..we have not tried it yet...
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- butter and 8x8" dish and line with foil.
- combine marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, margarine, sugar and salt in large glass bowl --
- cook on high for 6 minutes.or until boiling.stirring twice during cooking.
- cook on medium for 3 minutes, stirring once.
- add butterscotch chips, stirring until melted.stir in walnuts.
- spoon into prepared dish.
- chill until firm.
- cut into squares.