Recipe by sosiboys
I got this from the regis and kelly show made it, loved it. Very simple to make too. In the original recipe it calls for a little salt which I have omitted.
Top Review by vrvrvr
These were fabulous. Almost too buttery to be believed! I might reduce the butter just a smidge next time. I also added a pinch of salt. I got 2 dozen cookies and I toasted the pecans before chopping. Don't even want to know the calorie and fat content - it doesn't matter! These are a treat to be savored.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat 325°F.
- Lightly grease cooking sheet.
- In large bowl using a mixer or spoon cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, flour and nuts and mix well.
- Roll dough in 3/4 inch balls between palms.
- Place on sheet. Space 1 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Dust with powder sugar while cookies are warm.