Recipe by SpicyHot
Delicious spicy and satisfying salad that can be served as a main dish. I make this as often as I can, can't get enough.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cansgoya black beans, drained
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) jargoya salsa pico de gallo
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 (15 ounce) bagdole leafy romaine lettuce, salad
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft ranch dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine black beans, salsa, corn, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 table spoon garlic powder and 1 tablespoon onion powder. stir to blend all ingredients. cover and set aside.
- Wash chicken breasts, pat dry with paper towel.
- season chicken with 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper,1 teaspoon thyme and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- once oil is hot (it will take about 2 minutes) add chicken, cook on each side for 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- remove chicken from skillet. cut into strips.
- Assembly of each individual salad: on a plate, put 1/4 bag of salad, 1/4 of bean, salsa and corn mixture, the strips of 1 whole chicken breast and dress with BOTH dressings to your taste.