Mexican Style Fruit Salad
photo by COOKGIRl
- Ready In:
- 3 cups bite-sized chunks watermelon
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-sized chunks cantaloupe
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-sized chunks crenshaw melon
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-sized chunks casaba melon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, torn
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- Toss together all ingredients and chill for 1 hour.
- Stir gently and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This fruit salad was fabulous! I absolutely loved the combo of the sweet melon with the tangy lime juice and mint. All the casaba melons I could find were overripe, so I substituted paradise melon for that, otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Served it with fajitas and a corn and bean salad. I can't wait to make it again!
Refreshing. I used raw, local, organic honey in place of the white sugar to be healthier but if I were to serve this to company I would use the sugar. I used nice seedless red watermelon, the cantaloupe, and honeydew for the melons, plus the rest of the ingredients. Made for ALL YOU CAN COOK BUFFET - SPECIAL EVENT!