Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another great recipe from my VFW Cookbook thanks B. Volmar
Make and share this Mexican Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (hot)
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 lb spaghetti (cooked)
- In large pan saute chicken, peppers, and onions until done.
- Add soups, tomatoes, chilies and olives.
- Simmer 20 minutes on low.
- Serve over spaghetti.
We enjoyed this spaghetti. It would be good without the chicken. It was a nice change from the regular tomato based spaghetti . Will make again. Thanks MISSIB. Bullwinkle