- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups jasmine rice (cooked) or 2 cups long grain rice (cooked)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir egg over medium-high heat until set. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the rice, beans, Mexicorn, peppers, taco sauce and green onions; heat through. Stir in reserved egg. Sprinkle rice with cilantro.