Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Clipped from a magazine years ago.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can ripe olives, pitted
- 2 cups lettuce, sredded
- Mix first 7 ingredients. Cover, chill.
- Drain and combine corn, beans and olives; spoon into lettuce-lined bowl.
- Serve with dressing.