- 1 head lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 cup crushed tortillas or 1 cup corn chips
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the lettuce, cheese, green onions, black olives and tomatoes in a salad bowl and toss to mix well.
- Combine the avocado, lemon juice, sour cream, oil, sugar, garlic salt, and chili powder in a blender container and process until smooth.
- Pour over salad and toss to mix well.
- Stir in corn chips just before serving.