Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a yummy and great recipe to have for lunch or even dinner, i got this recipe from my husbands cousin shes from mexico so all they eat up there is diffrent mexican types of foods. and i just love this soup...
- get a round pan and put on med high heat.
- get the can of tomato sauce and water and put into the hot pan let boil for a few minutes
- than with the potatoes cut into fries( leave the skin on thats the best part).
- few add a time drop the potatoes into the soup when all in then stir
- add the salt, oregano, chicken bouillon, and tabasco mix well.
- let cook about 30-40 minutes or till potatoes are soft but not to soft.