Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a warm mexican dip that is so good. I don't usually have any of this left, since it just seems to draw you to it...lol. I usually serve this with boughten tortilla chips, but I have made homemade flour tortilla chips baked in the oven with this....yummy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- Microwave beef and onion in 1 1/2 quart casserole on high for 5 minutes, stirring to break up ground beef,drain.
- Stir in ketchup, Tabasco, chili powder and beans.
- Microwave on 70% power for 3-5 minutes, until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Put beef mixture in chafing or serving dish.
- Garnish top with cheese, olives, onions by putting onion in center,a ring of black olives around onions and a ring of cheese around olives on outside edge of dish.
- Serve hot with tortilla type chips.