Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
By Rachel Ray, sounds really good let me know how it is!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 cup kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansmall pitted ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions and peppers; cook until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add salsa, corn and seasonings; mix well.
- Layer one third of the meat mixture and one half each of the tortillas and cottage cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish. Repeat layers; cover with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake 30 minute or until heated through.