1/2 Photos of Mexican Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g lean ground beef or 907.18 g lean ground turkey
- 453.59 g can fat-free refried beans
- 12-14 lasagna noodles
- 473.18 ml water
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 591.47 ml salsa
- 473.18 ml fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml sliced black olives (optional)
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Brown meat and drain off fat.
- 2Combine beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder with meat and mix well.
- 3Boil noodles for approx 2 mins to cook firm (not soft) and rinse with cold water.
- 4Place 4 noodles in bottom of 9x13 pan with a little bit of water.
- 5Spread half of the meat mixture over the noodles.
- 6Sprinkle handful of cheddar cheese over meat.
- 7Cover with another layer of 4 noodles.
- 8Spread on remaining meat mixture and sprinkle on remaining cheddar cheese.
- 9Cover with another layer of 4 noodles.
- 10Add remaining water to salsa and pour over top of noodles.
- 11Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- 12When noodles are tender spread sour cream over noodles.
- 13Spread green onions, olive slices and monterey jack cheese out on top of sour cream.
- 14Return to over uncovered for another 5-10 minutes.
- 15Serve with nacho chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 773.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 38.5 g