Recipe by cassie_bess
Looking for a new way to use leftover turkey? Try this tasty recipe. Recipe taken from Glad/Butterball Turkey ad in Good Housekeeping.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Very easy soup ~ made this for my lunch today ~ it took no time at all and is a great use for leftover turkey. I would think this would be good with any leftover meat. Thanks for posting this Cassie. Make for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 cup chunky salsa, with chipotle
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- sour cream (for garnish) (optional)
- cilantro (for garnish) (optional)