Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a little collection of "Tex-Mex" recipes I put together in the '70's. Some I tried, some probably not. This is one I'm not sure of now. When I make this I use the whole package and we really liked it better the next day when it was thicker.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) whole kernel corn
- 3 -4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, mild & drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Doritos, crushed (plain)
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Layer corn, cheese, smokies and tomatoes and then Doritos last in a casserole dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 425 degrees for 45 minutes (some ovens may take less time.