Recipe by Brookelynne26
A refreshing side dish with just a bit of kick. You can adjust the jalapeno and chili powder to taste if you like it spicier! Makes a great base for corn salsa too. Just kick up the spices and add tomatoes and black beans.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
Really light and refreshing, perfect side to burritos the first night and burgers the second. I added some chopped red pepper since I had a few slices leftover from something else, and used green onions since I didn't have a red onion on hand.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced and seeded jalapenos (about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced