Mexican Corn & Black Bean Salad
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup red bell pepper, diced (amount to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) bag chili cheese flavored corn chips, crushed
- Drain the corn. Drain and rinse the black beans. Combine the both with the onion and red pepper in a bowl. (How much pepper and onion you use is up to your personal taste.)
- Mix in the mayonnaise. Once thoroughly combined, stir in the shredded cheese. (You can also use a shredded Mexican cheese blend if you prefer.).
- Crush the corn chips in the bag. Only add to the salad right before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.