Mexican Corn & Black Bean Salad
This colorful salad is so easy and refreshing! Its a perfect side dish for Fajitas or Enchilada's. A great salad to make in advance to take to a barbeque or potluck too! Watch it disappear! :) Cook time is chill time.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups frozen corn (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine corn, black beans and remaining ingredients in medium size bowl, except fresh parsley and cilantro.
- (Salsa can be made 1 day ahead.) Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Bring to room temperature before serving and add freshly chopped parsley and cilantro.
- Serving Size: 9.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more