Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sounds so good, just may have to try!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell peppers or 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425*. Spray large shallow metal roasting pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch chunks; place in pan. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut bell peppers into chunks, (I like strips), cut onion through core and into wedges.
- Add peppers and onion to pan. Drizzle remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon oil over vegetables; sprinkle with garlic, salt and black pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Return to oven; bake 20 minutes longer or until vegetables are brown and tender, stirring once.
- Transfer to large serving bowl. Drizzle vinegar over vegetables, toss well to coat.
- Add basil ; toss again. Serve warm.
This was excellent! The only differences were that I forgot to use onion, added diced zucchini and used dried basil, instead of fresh. I had this along side asian vegies and Barbecue Hamburger Patties. Both of us loved this! Thank you for the recipe, and I'll be making this again! :)
This was a very nice recipe that I made for my husband (the vegetarian)to take to work. I added a whole bulb of garlic and just slightly crushed it. I also put the vinegar in at the onset. He loved it and asked me make it often