photo by JustJanS
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 kg potato, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (425 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 12 black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped
- Boil potatoes until just tender.
- Heal oil in large pan, add onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, juice, rind, sugar, tomato paste and thyme.
- Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes and then add the potato and toss to coat.
- Cook until potatoes are tender about 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove pan from heat and just before serving stir through olives, capers and feta.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!