Herb-Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
photo by heidi
- Ready In:
- 8 cups vegetables, cut in pieces (such as cubed eggplant, zucchini and onion, baby potatoes, halved carrots, cut up peppers, parsnips,)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (more is better!)
- Toss vegetables with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and sugar. Place in 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Add a little water (about 1/4 cup).
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Stir and cover with aluminum foil. Bake another 20 minutes or until tender. Drain of any extra liquid before storing.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!