Herb Roasted Root Vegetables
photo by SaffronMeSilly
- Ready In:
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 turnip, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly cracked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a gallon sized ziplock bag, combine all ingredients and shake vigorously to coat all the veggies.
- spread veggies evenly onto a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- bake for 30-40 minutes until slightly browned and cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!