Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So yummy- and easy-- serve in pita bread or over couscous.
Make and share this Mediterranean Pork Roast (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix spices, oil, broth in a small bowl.
- Put roast in crock pot.
- Poke it all over with a knife.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the roast.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Shred roast in the crock pot- it will fall apart easily using just 2 forks.
- Let it soak up the liquid.
- Serve with pita bread, feta cheese, tomatoes.
- Or serve over garlic couscous or mashed potatoes.