Recipe by TXOLDHAM
Found this recipe in Eat Up Slim Down 2003 Annual Recipes. I am giving the book to my DD and wanted to save. Prep time is purely a guess.
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup water
- 5 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 -3 tablespoons reduced-fat chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a large round pizza pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
- Turn the dough out on a lightly floured surface and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Bring the water to a boil add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or until opaque. Drain and cut each shrimp into thirds.
- Place the pine nuts and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until minced. Add the basil, Parmesan cheese, broth, and lemon juice and process until a paste forms. Add more broth if necessary to achieve the desired consistency.
- Spread the mixture on the crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Add the shrimp, feta, onion and mozzarella. Bake for 14 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.