This zesty and colorful pasta salad is a crowd pleaser at every event I bring it to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil past according to directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking cut grape tomatoes into quarters.
- 3Place in large mixing bowl.
- 4Peel cucumber and dice into quartered slices, add to tomatoes.
- 5Halve Spanish olives, add to bowl.
- 6Add sliced black olives.
- 7Add Feta crumbles.
- 8Drain pasta and cool under cold running water.
- 9Add to bowl.
- 10Add Italian dressing (to your liking; I use 1/2 to 3/4 of bottle).
- 11Mix thoroughly.
- 12For best taste results, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.6
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 1707.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g