Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This zesty and colorful pasta salad is a crowd pleaser at every event I bring it to!
Make and share this Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil past according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking cut grape tomatoes into quarters.
- Place in large mixing bowl.
- Peel cucumber and dice into quartered slices, add to tomatoes.
- Halve Spanish olives, add to bowl.
- Add sliced black olives.
- Add Feta crumbles.
- Drain pasta and cool under cold running water.
- Add to bowl.
- Add Italian dressing (to your liking; I use 1/2 to 3/4 of bottle).
- Mix thoroughly.
- For best taste results, cover and refrigerate overnight.