Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Greek inspiration! Tart but not to the point of rudeness, like my teammates on Zaar World Tour VI. Lemon and thyme go together so well, and I could never resist kalamata olives, so there you go!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Add the kalamata olives, and mix. Pour over tofu (sliced lengthwise) coating all sides of both pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Let marinate for at least 1 hour.