Dona England's Note:
This recipe is from George Mateljan - The World's Healthiest Foods. I love his recipes and his website - whfoods.org I used Orange Roughy but any firm white fish would do fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice onion and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out its health promotion properties.
- 2Combine honey and tomatoes in a mixing bowl.
- 3Saute onion and bell peppers for 2 minutes.
- 4Add 1/2 cup chicken (or vegetable) broth, fish fillets and tomato mixture.
- 5Cover and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- 6Add basil, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Cod With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 70.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g