Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
GREAT meatloaf recipe! Tastes really good served with leftover spaghetti sauce.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bottled chopped garlic
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Place mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan that has been coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until done.
I scaled back for 4 serves but the loaf shrank that much they were very small serves so would increase the lean mine/ground beef to 750 grams for 4 and I also used all fresh ingredients of spinach, basil and garlic and oops no mozzarella so used a sharp cheddar but only used halve the amount of cheddar and what I really loved is that it got the DM to eat some greens, the DH wasn't so impressed by it and rated it 3 stars but then he prefers spicy meatloaf. Thank you Sweet Diva, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.