Apple Pie Biscuits
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a family favorite. It is quick and easy to make. It also tastes really good.
- Ready In:
- 8 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (21 ounce) can premium apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar or 1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 2 -3 tablespoons half-and-half cream or 1 -2 teaspoon whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Melt the butter, and brush on all sides of your round baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon until blended.
- Dip each biscuit in the butter, and sprinkle all sides with the cinnamon sugar mixture and place in baking dish.
- Place the apple pie filling on top of the biscuits.
- Pour the remaining butter over all and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and puffy.
- I do not use the glaze but if you like a glaze on these, mix together the ingredients for the glaze and drizzle on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION