Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Meatloaf my way.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- catsup (for topping only)
- Mix all ingredients except catsup into a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Frost the top of meatloaf with catsup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.